300X Outdoor Table
STEADY ON ITS FEET
The robust design and stability of the 300X table can be appreciated at first sight. But these are not its only advantages. Its playing surface offers excellent rebound to delight players at all levels. The 300X table is able to adapt to slightly uneven terrain with its adjustable legs, while its central locking/release system and two brakes provide a high level of safety.
- Made in France
- Tables and Billiards
- 10 years
- Repairable 20 years
- Tables and billiards
- FFTT approval
- Leisure table
Features and ergonomics
- Who’ll be first to notch up eleven points and win the game? Now everyone will know the score - with no room for cheaters! If you prefer not to use them - when you’re playing rotating table tennis, for example -, simply flip them away under the table.
Retractable and tension-adjustable net
- Once you’ve opened out your table, simply unfold the net posts and they will slot into place. It’s quick and easy to check your table tennis net is perfectly taught. Sharp and precise, it will won't go slack over time.
Ball and racket storage
- The 300X boasts some handy storage features. You can store your rackets and balls on the sides of the table. Start a game whenever you like - no need to go off in search of balls.
Ultra-simple adjustable feet
- The 300X table is equipped with an innovative system that makes its feet easy to adjust. Simply turn the dial to set your table to the right level - no effort required! No need to lift the table, because the mechanism is not directly attached to the foot or in direct contact with the floor. Simple and effective.
Good rebound quality
- With its 5mm-thick resin laminate playing surface, the 300X table offers you rebound quality that is perfect for everyday use. Whether you enjoy playing with friends or family, this is a table that suits beginners and more experienced players alike.
- To play at the top of your game, you need to make sure you can play in the sun without being blinded by glare. The SOFTMAT finish applied to the 300X table reduces the intensity of the sun’s rays threefold compared with an uncoated table.
- Not all gardens are on perfectly even ground, but your table tennis table needs to have a flat playing surface. With its swivel pads located at the bottom of the feet, the 300X adapts to any type of floor. Set up your table wherever you fancy without compromising the quality of your game. Lawn, soil, gravel, sand - whatever the terrain, your table knows how to cope!
A wide frame to keep the panel straight
- The frame is the metallic structure that supports the playing surface. Higher frames ensure your panel stays flat for longer. The 300X frame, like those of all Cornilleau's outdoor tables, is made of aluzinc, a corrosion-resistant alloy containing steel, aluminum and zinc, known for its extreme sturdiness. With a height of 50mm, the 300X table has a wide frame offering irreproachable hold.
Safety and durability
- The solid core laminate table top is designed to withstand even the harshest of tests. Heavy rain, snow, extreme heat - it stays the same whatever the weather. It even stands its ground if treated roughly - racket blows and other impacts won’t leave their mark. All the metals used in the 300X table have been given anti-corrosion coating and selected for their resistance. It’s no accident that the 300X, like all our outdoor tables, has a 10-year guarantee.
A unique locking system
- The 300X table has 16 locking points. It stays perfectly in place, in the playing and storage positions alike. This patented system provides a first-rate level of safety. Simple to fold up and open out with its easily accessible handle, the 300X has an additional in-built safety feature - it blocks at a 65-degree angle if the handle is no longer held while the table is unfolding
A compact table - less bulk, more safety
- The COMPACT TECHNOLOGY® folding system designed by Cornilleau reduces the risk of the table losing its balance. It also prevents children from sneaking between the panels in the storage position, and makes your table easier to open and close. Once folded, it has the dual advantage of being less bulky than a standard table, and easier to handle.
- Even on a slope, your table will stay put while you play and when folded up in the storage position. When you activate the two brakes fitted onto the 300X table, you can rest assured it won’t budge an inch.
Oversize double wheels
- Move your table wherever you fancy and take your game into unexplored territory. The oversize double wheels on Cornilleau tables offer a host of advantages. They overcome obstacles easily, travel smoothly over any type of terrain and are exceptionally agile, easy to maneuver and stable in certain tricky situations, such as turning round a tight corner to reach the ideal spot for setting up your table.
|Colours of tops||Grey 115302 / Blue : 115102|
|Playing surface||Resin laminate 5 mm|
|Frame height||50 mm / Aluzinc®|
|Locking system||DSI (16 points)|
|Leg type / dimensions||Straight - 38 mm|
|Adjustable leg pad||3D ajustable / diam.104 mm|
|Wheel type||Special outdoor Double wheels Oversize|
|Wheels (thickness x diameter)||32 x 200 mm|
|Ball Storage||Yes / 4 balles|
|Racket storage||Yes / 4 rackets|
|Corner protection pads||Non|
2 point counter
|Category (European Standards)||EN 14468 - C CLASS|
|Table weight||56 kg|
|Packaged weight||66 kg|
|Garantee||10 years + 20 years repairable|
|Open table dimension||274 x 167 x 76 cm (hors filet) (L x la x h)|
|Folded table dimension||75 x 165 x 155 cm|