200X Outdoor Table
RELIABILITY WITH COMPLETE EASE
The 200X table, based on proven technology, is ideal for matches between family members, friends or even more experienced players. Its height-adjustable legs and powerful brakes ensure its stability, even in gardens with uneven ground. And with its large wheels, it can be moved easily.
- Made in France
- Tables and Billiards
- 10 years
- Repairable 20 years
- Tables and billiards
- FFTT approval
- Leisure table
Features and ergonomics
Fixed and tension adjustable net
- Once you’ve opened out your table, you’ll just have to adjust the tension of your net. It’s quick and easy to check your table tennis net is perfectly taught. Sharp and precise, it will won't go slack over time.
Ball and racket storage
- The 200X boasts some handy storage features. You can store your rackets and balls on the sides of the table. Start a game whenever you like - no need to go off in search of balls.
Ultra-simple adjustable feet
- The 200X table is equipped with an easy-to-operate system for adjusting the feet. Simply turn the foot’s upper part to set your table to the right level - no effort required! No need to lift the table, because the mechanism is not directly attached to the foot or in direct contact with the floor. Simple and effective.
Good rebound quality
- With its 5mm-thick resin laminate playing surface, the 200X table offers you rebound quality that is perfect for everyday use. Whether you enjoy playing with friends or family, this is a table that suits beginners and more experienced players alike.
- To play at the top of your game, you need to make sure you can play in the sun without being blinded by glare. The SOFTMAT finish applied to the 200X table reduces the intensity of the sun’s rays threefold compared with an uncoated table.
- Not all gardens are on perfectly even ground, but your table tennis table needs to have a flat playing surface. With its swivel pads located at the bottom of the feet, the 200X adapts to any type of floor. Set up your table wherever you fancy without compromising the quality of your game. Lawn, soil, gravel, sand - whatever the terrain, your table knows how to cope!
A thick frame to keep the panel straight
- The frame is the metallic structure that supports the playing surface. Higher frames ensure your panel stays flat for longer. The 200X frame, like those of all Cornilleau's outdoor tables, is made of aluzinc, a corrosion-resistant alloy containing steel, aluminum and zinc, known for its extreme sturdiness. With a height of 40mm, the frame of the 200X table is thick enough to guarantee a firm hold.
Safety and durability
- The solid core laminate table top is designed to withstand even the harshest of tests. Heavy rain, snow, extreme heat - it stays the same whatever the weather. It even stands its ground if treated roughly - racket blows and other impacts won’t leave their mark. All the metals used in the 200X table have been given anti-corrosion coating and selected for their resistance. It’s no accident that the 200X, like all our outdoor tables, has a 10-year guarantee.
A secure locking system
- The 200X table tennis table has 8 locking points, in line with current standards. This system guarantees the panels remain perfectly horizontal in the playing position and perfectly vertical in the storage position. To activate it, simply press the buttons on the sides of the table.
A compact table - less bulk, more safety
- The COMPACT TECHNOLOGY® folding system designed by Cornilleau reduces the risk of the table losing its balance. It also prevents children from sneaking between the panels in the storage position, and makes your table easier to open and close. Once folded, it has the dual advantage of being less bulky than a standard table, and easier to handle.
- Even on a slope, your table will stay put while you play and when folded up in the storage position. When you activate the two brakes fitted onto the 200X table, you can rest assured it won’t budge an inch.
Oversize double wheels
- Move your table wherever you fancy and take your game into unexplored territory. The oversize double wheels on Cornilleau tables offer a host of advantages. They overcome obstacles easily, travel smoothly over any type of terrain and are exceptionally agile, easy to maneuver and stable in certain tricky situations, such as turning round a tight corner to reach the ideal spot for setting up your table.
|Colours of tops||Grey 115301 / Blue : 115101|
|Playing surface||Resin laminate 5 mm|
|Frame height||40 mm / Aluzinc®|
|Locking system||DSI (8 points)|
|Leg type / dimensions||Straight - 38 mm|
|Adjustable leg pad||3D ajustable / diam.104 mm|
|Wheel type||Special outdoor Double wheels Oversize|
|Wheels (thickness x diameter)||32 x 200 mm|
|Ball Storage||Yes / 4 balls|
|Racket storage||Yes / 2 rackets|
|Corner protection pads||No|
|Category (European Standards)||EN 14468 - D CLASS|
|Table weight||54 kg|
|Packaged weight||63 kg|
|Garantee||10 years + 20 years repairable|